KEIHIN CR31 CARBS

Hoosier Daddy
*Not mine*   Saw these and thought of you guys,  Maybe some one here could use them.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=57366.0;topicseen

" I have some very slightly used CR31's that right now have about 4 miles on them and a short time on the Dyno.
We found out after getting the engine complete and doing all of the porting the carbs are not large enough so now I have to buy CR33's.
My CB750 engine has had major build and is closer to a 1000cc than 750 and the engine is starving for gas at WOT. My engine builder is getting over 80 HP to the rear wheel but believes there is more.
So I am willing to sell these for $625.00 and I will ship them free in the continental US and they will be cleaned of fuel before shipping.

I believe we still have the box some where I will look tomorrow.
But if you are interested it will take a few days to get them off of the bike and cleaned up and ready to ship.
They should fit any 1981 CB750..."
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!