Last word is the first word

Re: Last word is the first word

cityslicker
sink your teeth onto a hot and juicy Mcrib sandwich at any participating location, (for a limited time only)

Re: Last word is the first word

Piute
Only youcan prevent forest fires

Re: Last word is the first word

Fires off a mcrib joke,huh,City?Sounds like you been hanging around Daddyman

Re: Last word is the first word

Piute
   Daddy-man would that be an oxymoron a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous

Re: Last word is the first word

Daddyman
Incongruous mixture of alphabetical nonsense to describe a word conceived by my three year old daughter.
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Last word is the first word

Half-Caf
Daughter: 1
Dictionary: 0
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Last word is the first word

Half-Caf wrote
Daughter: 1
Dictionary: 0

Re: Last word is the first word

"O for a life of Sensations rather than of Thoughts. "    -John Keats

Re: Last word is the first word

thought it was finished until

Re: Last word is the first word

Half-Caf
Until death do us part.
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Last word is the first word

Piute
part the Red Sea before i do that death do we part "again"

Re: Last word is the first word

Part throttle cruisin',gear down into the turns and twist it!

Re: Last word is the first word

Piute
twist it , burn it kick it,remember the days,all waisted just like I was

Re: Last word is the first word

Was that what i think it was?Or did you not see what it was i think i saw?Or did you see something else?Where you looking at what i think it was that i believe i saw? Im sure that what it was.Wasn't it?Are you paying attention?

Re: Last word is the first word

cityslicker
Attention, the Steelers are destroying the Jaguars. HA HA HA H AH AHA HAAAAAA YINZ

Re: Last word is the first word

Piute
yinz;no a-bla

Re: Last word is the first word

a-bla is impossible to start another sentence with

Re: Last word is the first word

With the length of this thread, will it rival the one for the water buffalo?

Re: Last word is the first word

Daddyman
Buffalo burgers are best with  homemade bun and sweet potato fries!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Last word is the first word

Sweet potato fries are a perfectly good waste of french fry grease....and gives potatoes a bad reputation in general
123