Looking for Caliper

KyleP
Hello everyone. I am new, but I inhereted a 1976 cb750four from my Grandpa. I am trying to get it back together so I can drive it. I need to see if anyone has a front caliper assembly. I am having a hard time finding one and I don't have a ton of money to spend on it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Re: Looking for Caliper

vern401
May be a dumb question. One or two calipers?

Re: Looking for Caliper

kevin baker
Yes I have the front brake system I just remove from my bike. It all works perfect and the master cylinder is new! $!00 for master cylinder caliper and disc. The whole set up! Its still all together.