Looking for a Hampton Roads Virginia bike shop?

Looking for a Hampton Roads Virginia bike shop?

Cabreco
Anybody in the Hampton Roads Virginia Area?
I'm looking for a good motorcycle parts shop for the 750.
The Honda dealer in Virginia Beach is ok, but I would like
to deal with a shop that has a variety of aftermaket parts.
More of an independent dealer.

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Looking for a Hampton Roads Virginia bike shop?

i see you have no replies        i live in the roanoke va area     not sure how far apart we are     im new to street bikes   especially cb750's    i went by the local shop the other day and picked up a couple oil filters(in stock)  i told the girl helping me i need some gaskets for my carbs     said a gasket kit was in stock just neede to know what model bike    of course i dont know what i have    but they seem to be pretty well stocked on parts    i can get their info if interested