Looking for a parcel shelf

I have a 79 CB750L, and I'm looking for a parcel shelf or luggage rack for behind the seat/over the rear taillight.  There's not much to bolt to back there: seat mounting bolts, mostly.

When we got my wife her scooter, the seller gave us a couple of nice lockable trunks, and I'd like to use one to haul home the bag of groceries or beverages or whatnot.

Doesn't need to be all fancy and stuff.  Chrome or good sturdy plastic will work.  Any suggestions?

Re: Looking for a parcel shelf

Re: Looking for a parcel shelf

Yup, that's what I've been seeing.  The trunk I have has a nice attaching platform on it, but I have no way to tie it to the bike. The first listing is a pretty industrial strength unit.  Should hold a few 12 packs....of soda.

I'll keep digging around and see what I find.  Thanks for the update, Re-run. Back to work for me.