Lowering Blocks

rich
Up for sale is a set of vintage, greasy and rusty lowering blocks removed from a 1973 Honda CB750. Good, solid shape. The mounting hardware is included. $40.00 selling price. Includes USPS priority mail shipping in the USA.

Picture 1

Picture 2
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

chansen
If these will work on 1980 cb750f I want them   text 419-450-5408
Thanks

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

I don't think they will work on anything after 1977.

On May 21, 2014 10:32 AM, "chansen [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
If these will work on 1980 cb750f I want them   text <a href="tel:419-450-5408" value="+14194505408" target="_blank">419-450-5408
Thanks

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Lowering-Blocks-tp4049940p4051225.html
To unsubscribe from Lowering Blocks, click here.
NAML
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

chansen
thanks I appreciate it

Re: Lowering Blocks

choppafreak
any chance the lowering blocks are still available? thank you for your time, Keali'i

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

Yes. But I have to find them. Give me a couple of days. I moved a bunch of parts to me shed a while ago and it's a mess.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Lowering-Blocks-tp4049940p4051277.html
To unsubscribe from Lowering Blocks, click here.
NAML
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

choppafreak
now that was a speedy response! happy to hear they are still available, take your time as i know how parts location in the ol shed can sometimes be, Keali'i

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

Good news. I found them right away. PM me your shipping address. I'll mail them from work tomorrow.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Lowering-Blocks-tp4049940p4051280.html
To unsubscribe from Lowering Blocks, click here.
NAML
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

choppafreak
Sorry for the delay Rich, i am on duty at the fire station so only get to check mail intermittently, i appreciate your willingness to fire those little gems off but first of all lets get you paid and second i need to do a little homework on these blocks, this bike has been a red headed step child for quite awhile and i recently got fired up to attack it which is how i ended up on this site, i need to pull the cover off the bike and lay hands on it, figure out how the blocks work and wether or not struts are a reasonable option, I'll quit babbling but let me say thank you again and you'll be hearing from me soon, aloha, Keali'i

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich
No problem. I got them boxed up and ready though so just let me know. I'm in no hurry, just wanted to pass them on to someone who could use them. They wouldn't work with my K7 or K8.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
Do you still have this?  If so, I want it.  Thanks!

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich
I do have them. They are for a 76 or earlier, didn't work on my 78. Give me a couple of hours. I'll have to find them. I had them in a box in my trunk until recently (knew I should have never moved them.)
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

I found them. Send your info to my Paypal at [hidden email] and I'll mail them tomorrow.

On Sep 2, 2015 3:12 PM, "rich [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I do have them. They are for a 76 or earlier, didn't work on my 78. Give me a couple of hours. I'll have to find them. I had them in a box in my trunk until recently (knew I should have never moved them.)
89 VN 750A
79 CB 750K
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Lowering-Blocks-tp4049940p4058464.html
To unsubscribe from Lowering Blocks, click here.
NAML
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich
This post was updated on .
That address is
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
This post was updated on .
Thank you so much Rich!
I got a 1974 CB550.
Do you know if these will fit?
How low can it go?  2 inches?
I truly want it!

Ren

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
Payment sent.  Thank you!

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

Got it. On the way to Iowa to drop off my grandson but I will be able to mail it tomorrow.

On Sep 3, 2015 11:45 AM, "rensan [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Payment sent.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Lowering-Blocks-tp4049940p4058484.html
To unsubscribe from Lowering Blocks, click here.
NAML
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich
rensan wrote
Thank you so much Rich!
I got a 1974 CB550.
Do you know if these will fit?
How low can it go?  2 inches?
I truly want it!

Ren
Whoa! I just noticed you said "550" not "750". These probably won't work. I have a 77  550 and they don't fit that one. The 76 and earlier 750s had more space behind the axle for the blocks to rest on. These just hang of the end of swingarm on later models. Just to be safe I've refunded you payment. See if you can get a pic of a 76 or earlier 750 swing arm, near the axle, and see how that matches up to your 550.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

You're a stand-up fella,Rich.

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
I measured and took pictures.
Length is 3 3/4".
Width of the shock mount is 5/8".
The space on the left side of the bike is 1/2".

12