My Tire choice

Piute
  these are Perellisis that still a good brand,always went with lops before
  Thinking of getting caught it wind and rain is why my choice of this cross type tires
 Front 1st ,till either sell rear or wear it out burn-out pit

On bike now is
     rear ;  NEW 3yrs ago(but set inside (looks great/ new still)   is a 110/90b18 61 H rated Lop(Dunlpop) 491
    front ;   JUNK (cracked and overspray)     325/3.60 S 19 4ply cheapo

 This SX has them on not sure of look as far as profile for mine yet

Re: My Tire choice

sgtslag
I ride on Pirelli MT66 Route tires only, on all three bikes (sold my 440 this Summer, but it had a pair). The MT66's have fantastic wet traction, and they tend to ignore cracks, tar snakes, and grates. They're the only tire I will ride on as long as I can get them. Check their reviews, online. Cheers!

Re: My Tire choice

Piute
 check them out when you recamended to others before and again now ,but looking for more aggresive,style for grass and possibly mud,have came to to many near falls on grass trying to brake, Also seems may have to go with Kenda K761 100/90 H-19 due to size the Scorpians only come in 21s,from were getting unless I find them els weres by tomarrow eve.

Need profile in Inches before ordering,don't wont / can't have a tall tire

Re: My Tire choice

Half-Caf
Would love to see some pics of these once they are on the bike.
I love the look of the "dual sport" type tires.
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: My Tire choice

Piute
  you no me and pictures no prob tire ordered they say 3 days so will be on this weekend If I find time to drope off or fight them myself

Re: My Tire choice

Half-Caf
Waiting for some parts myself. They can never come fast enough, can they?
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: My Tire choice

Piute
  I just find something to paint or repaint just now well had to much dog hair in paintso just quick scuff and hit lightly,took it off to mesure up against A 110/90 tire ,wont to use the fender with new tire was worried tire to Fat,but think it's cool

 take a good look at those tires on that SX I think there both turning the wrong way you wont the point to point forward on front to cut thru water,and on the back otherway to grab  ?  just my opion should say on tire

Re: My Tire choice

Piute
 Got the tire today, going to muscel it on after work after afew    cold ones and should be O.K.
  Well now I'm trying to ghost my flat black ,might of over did it really hard to see but worked
  Pictures are not transfering to my Verizon media