My cb project.

Smokeater
So I'm new to the site and new to the cb world been reading a lot of your threads and have found a wealth of knowledge thanks to you guys. My project is an 81 CB750c pretty clean bike only 31000 k on it. Torn between brat style and cafe but I plan to just pull form both the things I like. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and drawing on your knowledge.

Re: My cb project.

Welcome to the forum.  Mighty clean project bike! Good luck with your project. If you have a question I'm sure someone here will be able to answer it. Good guys here,for sure.

Re: My cb project.

motogrady

man, original factory paint, sidecovers, pipes, seat and wheels.

you have what's called a survivor dude.

one day, that bike, as is, will be worth more than anything you will ever do to it.

to save all the stuff you change out, and refrain from hacksawing or molesting it,
to a point of not being able to bring it back to what it currently is, would be a very wise, and noble service to the breed, in one mans opinion.

Re: My cb project.

Smokeater
Lol!!! I understand completely motogrady. You can rest easy knowing that I have a doner bike for all the parts i want to chop. It's an 80 cm400 that the parts a similar enough that all of the stock parts will be stored with care my friend.

Re: My cb project.

Smokeater
So I built my first set of clubman bars. Didn't get the fit quite right but I love the look!!! Angles are dead on they feel great but I have to reach about 2" farther then is comfortable. I'll cut them again and fix that in the next month some time.

Re: My cb project.

blake piranha
yea..worth a fortune..[rolling eyes]

Re: My cb project.

Do you have anything nice to say? Anything at all?

Re: My cb project.

Smells like a Troll.