My little project

Andyt59
A few weeks ago my uncle gave me the remains of an '81 CB750C Custom. Remains is the understatement. It was one mostly complete bike and what was left of 4 others. I had 4 engines. One I'm running, Sold 2 of them and scrapped the other (spun bearings in several positions). In those few weeks I have procured a frame (with title) from a 1979 C model and have transferred most everything to it. Loaded up headed home... A nudie picture... :) Of course I'm missing a few little things here and there and have a few gremlins to work out of it but she rides and runs nice. I am currently in negotiations with my father-in-law (owner of Happy Trails Products http://www.happy-trail.com check him out) to build custom mounting racks for the panniers he builds and sells that I have 3 sets of. In 4 weeks, I have taken it from a truck load of junk to a bike that I rode today for the first time... My wife trying it on for size...

Re: My little project

wvhardtail
I love the pick up truck picture. Seems that is how all my projects start. Good luck. It's looking good.