Need to buy CB750 engine - 10 or more

thomuz
Hi, I need to buy complete running CB750 engine (1969 -1979) in qty of 10 engines or more. It'd be great if it comes completely with carburetor&wire harness. My name is Tom, my email is happythom@hotmail.com

RE: Need to buy CB750 engine - 10 or more

globalfastener

Hey tom,

Let me know if I can help with the motor.

What kind of price are you looking for?   I am sure I can round up at least 10 motor kits for you.  I am networked to about 100 other salvage yards

Be sure to check out our insurance salvage auctions(open to the public)

We now offer Chrome Plating!!!

Thanks

Adam

Kentucky Cycles

4124 Simpson Lane

Richmond Ky 40475

859-536-0261

www.kycyclesalvage.com

RE: Need to buy CB750 engine - 10 or more

thomuz
Hi Adam

Thanks for replying mail. It'd be great if you could get me Honda CB750's motor engine, year of manufacture's between 1969-1979. I need engine with 8 values  only , not 16 values'. Engine must be turnable, no locked up please. I'm looking at the price of $200 each. Please let me know if you could get more than 10 motors, so I'll present to my client.

I also need 2009 Suzuki GSXR1000 (salvaged) in qty of 5-8 bikes and Harley Davidson's motor engine. If possible, please check the prices for me. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Tom

Hi, I need to buy complete running CB750 engine (1969 -1979) in qty of 10 engines or more. It'd be great if it comes completely with carburetor&wire harness. My name is Tom, my email is [hidden email]

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Need-to-buy-CB750-engine-10-or-more-tp2384725p2384725.html

To start a new topic under For Sale/Want to Buy, email [hidden email]
here.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Need-to-buy-CB750-engine-10-or-more-tp2384725p2453891.html
To unsubscribe from Need to buy CB750 engine - 10 or more, click here.

RE: Need to buy CB750 engine - 10 or more

globalfastener

I wont be able to help with the cb motors at that price….we get much more for them.

I may be able to help with the salvage bikes.

We offer insurance auctions(more than 3000 per month)

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Need-to-buy-CB750-engine-10-or-more-tp2384725p2457460.html