New Member 1977 cb750 k

r1101r
Greetings fellow members, I have recently acquired a CB 750 K and I am looking forward to being part of this forum community.  The bike I got is bone stock but it is in need of some TLC.  Here are some pics. But before you check the pics out, could you please tell me what sets this forum apart from the sohc-4 forum?

Thanks

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

sgtslag
Typically, this forum is much friendlier.  YMMV.

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

The SOHC forum is a very good forum. There is a lot of experience their. What sets us apart is "we are pretty laid back" We just love motorcycles, and are not snobs as to whether they are stock, or modified. Also the Honda 750s might be the main idea of the forum, but we will talk about any bike here. Right now we are even watching a member build a Yamaha RD 350.
You have a nice bike there. I am positive all the members will be very helpful with advice, and encouragement as you put it back in tip top shape.

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

As the other guys have said, we do not have the egos. I used to be there and it is a good source of info but I left that site because of certain members. As tools said, we are laid back and just go with the flow. Unless a person comes here just to start forum fights, we really do not worry about anything. On a good note, we have yet to have a forum fight so that is good.

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

r1101r
Thanks guys! I am in the initial process of getting the bike back into roadworthy condition.... hopefully all should go well.

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

from the condition of the bike in the pics, you will spend a lot of time on it but give it a good cleaning and you may be surprised.  It looks like it spent a lot of time outside in the rain and snow.

Re: New Member 1977 cb750 k

r1101r
I will be starting off with my build/resto/modification thread.

Your feedback will be appreciated!