New gloves!

Few days back I bought some gloves on fleabay. Ordered from across the pond, from England. Got a pair of Richa Ravines. Not where I bought them from, but gives a pic. http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/95166

Got them, after conversion to GBP and shipping, for $60 usd.
I can safely say had I gotten another brand, I would have spent more to get what these gave me. The knuckle guard is big and really stiff. It almost gives the urge to punch things, just because!

The fingers are a box stitch style and the main seams are external. So I don't have seams digging into my fingers. Two adjustment straps. Padding on the outside of the wrist and 2 small palm pads. The gauntlet and top of the hand are slightly padded and there is a nice liner on the inside, not just rough leather.

For the price, there are nice gloves. Webbikeworld did a review of the Richa Arctic gloves and since those sounded pretty good, I tried these.

They might not be knox handroids, but then I didn't spend over 200 clams either.

Re: New gloves!

They're $43 on your link! lol

Just messing with ya. My First Gears are starting to let my fingers poke out. Might have to give these a look. I need a warm weather glove.

Re: New gloves!

Hey, they dropped their price from the last time I had looked, dirty dogs. Coulda saved $5! Oh well, still cheaper than most names around here.