New guy - runs bad in rain

jcrider
Hello all. I just found this group.  Have any of you had a problem with you CB (mine is a '77 K) when it rains?
I have a Dyna ignition and coils and all of the wiring is in good condition.  When I ride in the rain or even on wet roads the CB starts to stumble and will die.  If I can rev her up she will get moving but with no power.  I am thinking it may be the voltage reg or the rectifier.  All help is welcome.
Thanks

Re: New guy - runs bad in rain

dppeter
My guess would be that you have a short - possibly a bad ignition wire.