New guy

Winger 82
Hi, Just saying hi, hope to get some good info here, have an 80 750 Custom that I gave to my son this spring and he dumped it into a small ditch this summer. In the process of trying to rebuild the front end and am waiting on a newer tree (the old one was tweaked) hopefully this will true the forks back up. Did not see any cracks in the paint or welds on the goose neck, so I,ve been told that is a good sign that it did not get tweaked. guess we'll find out when we get the parts.