On the streets pretty soon!

vingtsous
Hi all!

It's been a while since the last time i came around.......but i kept working from time to time....

here's an update on the project..........

Painted the tank recently...used satin black has a primary color and did the stripping with gloss black.

I have to admit that i pretty like it!

I still don't know what to do with the tank badges........if you have any suggest it will be apreciated!!( color)

I did a liner inside the tank with astonishing results worth it!!!!

For sure the pics are not giving the true look but it give a general idea....

Couple of things to finish.....seat, front blinkers, rear stop light, starting button that will be mounted on the headlight bracket....

Tomorrow i'll put some gaz in the thank......(i wanted to finish the tank before..)

Pretty anxious the ear it roar!!!!

Feel free to express yourselves!!

Pete
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)
1986 kawa ex500
1987 shadow 1100
2005 suzuki katana750
2008 klr650
2009 pair of adidas

Québec

Re: On the streets pretty soon!

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
I love the black on black!!! That looks sweet. You have a nice ride there. Maybe some red for the Honda Badge. The same as the red on the side cover. Either way it looks great.
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: On the streets pretty soon!

Truck
Black 'em out, or better yet gust get rid of them!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"