Part number Rear Brake Shoes

madpanfan
Does anybody no the Part number for the Rear Brake Shoes ( cb 750 Nighthawk 1992 ).

It wasn't listed in the book when I went to order them. I don't want to take them out until I can order new ones as I might be waiting a while for the parts to arrive. It is an American Import....

Cheers,
madpanfan
ireland

Re: Part number Rear Brake Shoes

johnrdupree
According to the microfiche at http://www.mrcycles.com/, the rear brake shoe kit is part #06430-MW3-671.  The kit includes the shoes and springs.  I can only assume the part number would be the same on that side of the water.

Good luck,
john

Re: Part number Rear Brake Shoes

madpanfan