Parts For DOHC

Johnnylevi
Hey guys Ive got a bunch of stuff thats just sitting around from my old 81 CB750 I'll be posting them on here slowly but surely. If you guys see some prices that are ridiculous just send me a message or something. Its been awhile since I've been looking at prices for this stuff.
Heres the first:
A Hondaline Fairing from a cb900. I have all the brackets and side fairings to it. I'd prefer not to ship it... so if someone near the bay area california wants it that would be great. $150+ shipping or offer me something

Email me at jonathantlevi@yahoo.com or text (please don't call) 925-759-8202

I also have a hondaline clock and voltmeter. $50 each

cb900F wiring harness 20$ +shipping-its the same as the 750 I compared them before I sold mine. I'm sure I've got more stuff sitting around so send me a message!
1981 SS with Kerker 4-1 exhaust and extremely attractive rider.