Parts pics

parts dude

Re: Parts pics

J ROC
how much you want for that throttle sleeve and hand control? what model is it off of?
J ROC

Re: Parts pics

parts dude
Howdy
Not sure of model, found in pile at wreckers and took every thing, they were still atached to the carbs. how about 20 bucks plus shipping just need address for cost.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM, J ROC [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
how much you want for that throttle sleeve and hand control? what model is it off of?

Re: Parts pics

RanchoGulag
Looking for the right control switch hard to tell what kind of shape yours is in, is it workable, how much sun fade.

Re: Parts pics

parts dude
Howdy
I,m not in town will be back in two weeks will get back to ya.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 8:08 AM, RanchoGulag [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looking for the right control switch hard to tell what kind of shape yours is in, is it workable, how much sun fade.

Re: Parts pics

ferroussphinx
hello how much for the exhaust any huge  rust and will it fit a seventy four
1973 honda cb750 and learning
New Castle indiana

765 524 7573 call/text day or night
pstockton@hotmail.com
skype; ferroussphinx/paul stockton
these are the ways to get a hold of me so  do it if you want to

RE: Parts pics

globalfastener

Already sold the bike

Be sure to check out our insurance salvage auctions(open to the public)

We now offer Chrome Plating!!!

Thanks

Adam

Kentucky Cycles

105 MacArthur Ct Unit A

Nicholasville Ky 40356

859-536-0261

www.kycyclesalvage.com

Re: Parts pics

halfwing
Will that exhaust fit an 81c? Could I see a better pic of them and how much do you want for them?

My email is cb750c81@yahoo.com
Dave
Racine, Wisconsin

http://jones1030.blogspot.com/