Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

MarkPBG
I thought you guys might like these snapshots taken on Nov 9 at the Sake Bomb in downtown St. Pete. This bike/car/art show started out 3 years ago as a birthday event for one of the guys there, and it just grew to the huge ride in event it is now. I've only gone through about 75 of the 881 pics I took, so there aren't many yet, but I hope you like them….

(Sorry about the copyright watermarks, just have to do that online now days….because of thieves )
Facebook Album: Scorpio Vintage Rides and Art Show 3
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

motogrady
Administrator

I'd love to see 'em, but FB says "content currently unavailable."

Re: Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

MarkPBG
I think that link to the Facebook album is only valid if you are a Facebook member and logged in.

Try this one, I uploaded them to my site, and here's the gallery link….
3rd-Annual-Scorpio-Vintage
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

easyrider12
Hey Mark!, Thanks for sharing the photos.   Looks like a good time.  My dad rents in the St. Pete area in March.     From Mark, in chilly N.B. canada ;), lol still don't have that passport yet.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

AAhhhh.............Fishtails!

I just had to chime in one last time, yes that photo is amazing moto!,pbg
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Pics from the 3rd Annual Scorpio Art & Vintage Rides Show, St Petersberg, FL

Awesome,Mark. I love your style man. I got all excited when I first saw the pic of the front engine dragster...then I noticed the billet throttle return and center bolt valve coversIs nothing sacred?!?!

Thanks for link dude. I enjoyed it!