Police bikes

policebikes
Good morning all, and greetings from glorious Sydney, Australia.

I currently own two ex police Honda motorcycles, they being a recently completed 1973 Honda CB750K2 and a work in progress 1982 Honda CB750F2C.

The K2 served with New South Wales Police from 1973-1976, and the F2C with Victoria Police from 1982-1986.

I'd love to hear from anyone that's played with either model, be they for restoration purposes, or while in the job.

Happy riding!

Alex

http://policebikes.com.au

Re: Police bikes

Guess that answers my question on the other thread. There is someone on here right now working on an ex Police CB750 DOHC. I think it is Kar1zma.