Politics & Religion

easyrider12
Okay so who want's to fire off first ha!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Politics & Religion

shultz_1978
IT is your post.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Politics & Religion

easyrider12
>Well then I say don't mess with Texas!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Politics & Religion

I have mentioned both politics and religion in the past on the forum here. It's very easy to step on some people's toes. And some people dont do well with it. Not my call,but y'all know I'm always open and willing to talk about anything and everything.

Oh yeah,almost forgot...Anton Brown for President!!!

Re: Politics & Religion

shultz_1978
I would not be a good  Politician, I still think an eye for eye etc. etc. You should work and earn what you want.

Their would be a lot of ticked off people if I had a real say in the way the system works.

I know there are exceptions, But if you did not pay in to some thing. It should not be given to you. (Simple) Programs are supposed to help not live off of, while people drive their Caddies, talk on their 4g cell and eat steak while watching their big flat screen in the three bed, two bath, dinning, living, kitchen, with den and a two car garage house we working people pay for. OOO sorry

Religion, That is some thing that is fading fast in this country. Even though that is one of the biggest things this country was for. O ya its the same people trying to do away with religion in the good old USA. That are giving our stuff away.

Okay that felt good. I all most lost it there
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Politics & Religion

Well, Shultz said everything I had on my mind. So I'm good.

I agree with you 100% bud. On all of it.

Re: Politics & Religion

Lucky 1
He looks good with the cowboy hat.
Looks more "American" Like George Bush.
Look at that smile on his face. You know he likes it! LOL..lol
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Politics & Religion

He ''likes'' whatever his PR guy tells him to like. Just like all the rest of the politicians. They have no thought processes of their own. They're post turtles.

Re: Politics & Religion

On the wall at the speed shop. Nuff said.

Re: Politics & Religion

easyrider12
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
time to arm the "rebels" in syria.  est. 5000-10,000 jihadis.  ...sorry for stepping on toes
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Politics & Religion

Ugh. There are so many things about some of those pics that just make my skin crawl.

Re: Politics & Religion

MarkPBG
It's supposed to be Politics, Religion, AND Sex. It's not a bloodbath without all three. lol
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Politics & Religion

cdaiscool
Did someone say something about sex?

I'm all lotion.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Politics & Religion

trapper

Speaking of sex and lotion.
That should also read the damn parts yard down the road screws me on prices for used junk haha
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: Politics & Religion

What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Politics & Religion

Makes me want to move to Russia. Why not take DNA samples from babes at birth? Hell put a chip in while they are at it.

Re: Politics & Religion

Attributed to Benjamin Franklin:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Re: Politics & Religion

This^^^ And Tools posts before this one. This is why we need to devise some sort of meet. I need to meet a bunch of you guys before I die. :) lol

Re: Politics & Religion

free2ride
as TOOLS said, just scary. Russia? no.

not only were they talking about charging me to cross the border, they were talking special passes to get across. hold it -- they already have them. the NEXUS card. "convenience".

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)