Push/Pull throttle cable for sale $15

surfish95747
Hey guys, I bought these in 2013 for my bike from dime city cycles and didn't realize they were not for a 1980 cb750. These were put on my bike and then taken off (I might have ridden the bike once with them on). Anyways I'm just selling them to get them out of my garage and hopefully if anyone else needs some these will help. I take PayPal, Money Order, Cashiers Check. $15 shipped.

OE Style Honda Throttle Cable - (Fits: CB550 & CB750)
452-0807
Color/Finish: Black
Dimensions: 40"
Material: Steel & Plastic
SKU: 452-0807

Fits: FT500 1982-83
CB500K 1971-73
CB550K 1974-76
CB550F 1975-77
CB750K 1970-76
CB750F 1975-76

*Includes Push and Pull Cables. For individual cables see SKU#s 452-0007 & 452-0008
1980 cb750k