REALLY NEED TO MAKE A FEW OF THESE

Truck
Hey Shiny, don't you have a lath???

It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: REALLY NEED TO MAKE A FEW OF THESE

Yup. But if anyone stick a piece of wood in that machine I'll kick 'em in a tender area.  Bare, oiled metal and tight fitting jibs don't agree well with sawdust.

Those are cool. I think a paddle bit would knock one out in a few minutes. Some vinyl tubing should connect that dots pretty easily. I wonder how they're sealing the bottle necks,though. That's a pretty random thread.