SALE!! 1975 Honda CB 550 Four

Katfish
This post was updated on .
$5,000 Bike and stand/table only
$10,000 bike, stand/ table and ALL parts

Selling '75 CB 550 four in excellent condition And ALL the parts you will ever need.

  6, 325 miles at the time of purchase in 2002 per title record.

 Enough parts for another bike not including a frame.
There is also a factory parts manual, shop manual, clean title and I'm sure more I haven't unboxe
The bike and Everything is located in Weatherford TX.  You will need to furnish your own method of transportation. No shipping.

This was a project bike / replacement for my stepdad's when he was young. It was willed to me and I do not need or have time for it anymore. I want to sell as a lot preferably. I am not going to sell parts individually- ALL or nothing.

This is a link to my Facebook ad with All the pictures.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/563410240482935?view=permalink&id=1526141757543107

Email: kdyess1309@yahoo.com

IMG_20191216_082120089.jpg