SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & aftermarket points cover

SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & aftermarket points cover

*ALL PARTS ARE PRICED WITHOUT SHIPPING INCLUDED- BUYER PAYS SHIPPING*

Parts will be shipped when PayPal funds clear my account. Or when the money order arrives. Unless I know you,which I probably do.

Master cylinder off a '7? A. Comes as-is. Definitely needs to be rebuilt. The piston went in when I squeezed the lever(so it's not froze),but it never came back out.    $15+shipping

Aftermarket points cover. This part is chrome plated PLASTIC. The black area is a thick,vinyl decal. Weighs next to nothing. Will fit 500 & 550,too. I think?? I can check on that and come back.   $20+shipping

Drilled front rotor off a '76F. Will fit any SOHC. never been turned,stock thickness.    $60+shipping

THIS PART IS DAMAGED!!! It has one cracked ear and one repaired ear. Buy/use/repair at your own discretion!!!

Unicorn top clamp. Year unknown. Gauge mounting straps are ceramic coated. Needs work so it's priced accordingly.    $40+shipping

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

That's a really good deal on those calipers. However wish I had known about that rebuild master. Would have saved me $45.00 on a rebuild kit for that 77 A master cylinder.

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

 Aw,man. Sorry bud.

$45??? Is that what they cost now?? Wow

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

For that particular master cylinder, yes. I don't know why, but it is more expensive then any of the others.

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Truck
Do you think that rebuilt 76f mastercylinder would work on a DOHC? would go a long way to cleaning up my bars.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Truck wrote
Do you think that rebuilt 76f mastercylinder would work on a DOHC? would go a long way to cleaning up my bars.
As long as you don't tell it that it's on a DOHC it will work just fine.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Truck wrote
And less reliable electrics, and crappy CV carbs, and no automatic transmissions.......

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Truck
... and to many gears.

Oh yeah, Shiney I'll take it. What is your paypal info?
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

And rattly clutch baskets....

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Truck wrote
... and to many gears.

Oh yeah, Shiney I'll take it. What is your paypal info?

Shoot me an email through the site here(where you click on my user pic) and I'll get it set up with you.

These master cylinders have a 14mm bore. I'm not sure how that lines up with what you have already.

Aaaand I'm pretty sure your current brake lever is not gonna jive. I don't know that for certain,though.

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

TOOLS1 wrote
And rattly clutch baskets....
TOOLS
 DOHC clutches are waay quieter than SOHC's. I really like my twin cam, but I still think the motor is ugly. But the spark plugs are soooo easy to get to!

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Ugly motor?  If you're riding it, how much of the motor can you see?   Maybe you could make a fiberglass fairing to cover the sides, as long as it breathes enough to keep the engine cool...

Granted, the SOHC head looks "cleaner" maybe...but the DOHC head has purpose.

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

LukeM wrote

Granted, the SOHC head looks "cleaner" maybe...but the DOHC head has purpose.

Luke M
Well said,my man. Well said.

*** Sale pending on the factory points cover

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

TOOLS1 wrote
... and no automatic transmissions.......
TOOLS
That's a bad thing??

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

shinyribs wrote
TOOLS1 wrote
... and no automatic transmissions.......
TOOLS
That's a bad thing??

That's a bad thing!!!!!!! Much better!

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

*SOLD* :'76 F caliper with SS piston.
             Stock points cover
             '76F master cylinder
              Drilled rotor

Thanks all!

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Buuuump!

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

"A" caliper is SOLD

Re: SOHC parts for sale: Brake parts,unicorn top clamp & dirlled rotor

Sale pending on the levers....
12