Saw this on Craigs list - VERY COOL

Cabreco
A little pricey but WAY COOL!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/4447347563.html

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Saw this on Craigs list - VERY COOL

Well it IS a cbx. Those things are pretty rare and really stand out. How can it not with an inline 6! I would hate to sync those carbs!

Re: Saw this on Craigs list - VERY COOL

Re-run wrote
 I would hate to sync those carbs!
Or go pods and replace them with CR's. $$$

Awesome find,Andy. When are you picking it up?

Re: Saw this on Craigs list - VERY COOL

Cabreco
shinyribs wrote
Awesome find,Andy. When are you picking it up?

Nice as this is i could never replace Fiona, plus the only other bike I have is my heavy touring bike & she will eventually be replaced by an Ultra Glide. Having more than 2 would be a crazy task of keeping them all running!

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee