Shared interests

Peterwh
I have two passions. SOHC CB 750s and western movies.  I wondered if this was a common combination or if it's just me.  My favourites are "Unforgiven", Clinton Eastwood; "Last of the Mohicans", Daniel Day Lewis (though I cannot stand him in "There Will Be Blood"); and "No Country For Old Men", Tommy Lee Jones.

Re: Shared interests

Piute
Was that A 750 in the 1st Teminator ?...Piute...

Re: Shared interests

No Country For Old Men is one of my all time favorites.Most anything with Tommy Lee Jones is going to be good

Re: Shared interests

Peterwh
How about Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada for an obscure one?

Re: Shared interests

huh?????? I hate to admit it,but at 31 i still like to watch Looney Tunesnot the new ones,they suck.The originals.

Re: Shared interests

Peterwh
Its a very good, if somewhat obscure, Tommy Lee Jones movie

Re: Shared interests

I'll have to check that out.I love obscure things.I have a satellite radio in my Impala and have got hooked listening to alot of bands they never play on free radio.Mainstream/pop music gets boring pretty quick. Anyone ever heard of a band called Gourds?  Awesome

Re: Shared interests

Since we were talking about movies...i saw a good one the other night.I had avoided watching it because i hate horror mocies or anything close to one.My girlfriend finally convinced me to watch Shutter Island.Not what i expected at all,not anywhere near a horror flick.Its a good film.Check it out

Re: Shared interests

Daddyman
Wyatt Earp is a really good western, I never get tired of it.  Dont know how many versions their are but I like the one with Kevin Costner as Wyatt.
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Shared interests

cityslicker
I'm your huckleberry,

Re: Shared interests

cityslicker wrote
I'm your huckleberry,
"Well come on then"

Re: Shared interests

zombiekillinEMT
Shiny, you hate horror movies? What about a good ole' zombie flick?

There's only one horror flick I would ever tell people to never watch, and that's The Human Centipede. WORST MOVIE EVER MADE.
Milwaukee, WI
1981 CB750F

Re: Shared interests

The Human Centipede...ugh.Saw a little something about it on Tosh.o one night and decided to google it...bad idea.   One of my all time favorite movies is Shaun of the Dead. I dont guess it really counts as a zombie movie,but i laughed so hard at that movie.Loved it!
                     .....something about cute lil blondes with an english accent really adds to a film

Anyone ever seen the movie Twelve Angry Men?

Re: Shared interests

Ahh Yea. Billie Pipper (Rose) on Dr. Who

Re: Shared interests

See?He gets it!!