Squibbert's 72

squibbert
The boys love dad's motorcycle!

Re: Squibbert's 72

squibbert
This is my 72 I have had for 4 years now. It is just now getting where I want it. I try to make one or two improvements each year. My brother has one almost identical to it. His has original seat. He hates my king/qween, but I love it. To each his own :) We ride almost every weekend when it is nice. The best thing about these old bikes is the attention they draw. It is hard to go anywhere without somebody commenting and telling a story about when they used to ride one. It is great!

Re: Squibbert's 72

fpcb750er
squibbert wrote
This is my 72 I have had for 4 years now. It is just now getting where I want it. I try to make one or two improvements each year. My brother has one almost identical to it. His has original seat. He hates my king/qween, but I love it. To each his own :) We ride almost every weekend when it is nice. The best thing about these old bikes is the attention they draw. It is hard to go anywhere without somebody commenting and telling a story about when they used to ride one. It is great!

Great bike!  That's a nice bright color, is the paint original?  I'm half and half on the seats, mine is original and go back and forth, sometimes even taking it off and seeing what a bobber seat looks like!  Nice bike!

Re: Squibbert's 72

Danny
I think the bike has been repainted by the previous owner. The color isn't quite a match to the candy gold. Seems like between a gold and orange to me. My brother's has been repainted the factory candy gold and it looks quite different. I have an original seat I purchased off a 71. It is in good shape but the latch isn't in the same spot, but I put it on sometimes just for a change.