THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

General questions about your particular bike/motor/situation ( such as "Why won't my carbs sync up properly?" and so on) can go in the uppermost section of our forum.  This area is for write-ups to repair a bike (as in "This is how I replaced the pistons in my 82 CB750 without removing the side covers"), and to post other locations for parts/repairs/procedures/etc.

Thank you for your attention, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled reading.

Re: THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

Well, How did you replace the pistons without removing the side covers?

Re: THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

Now where did I leave that smiley face?

Re: THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

I think this needs to be pinned. For a while.

Re: THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

cardinal430
So I ask my question up there -- and look for an answer down here?  And I'm not being sarcastic. Just don't want to foul.

Re: THIS AREA IS FOR REPAIR WRITE-UPS AND SOURCES FOR REPAIRS

This can be confusing. This area is for writing up repair/how-to articles, up there is for asking questions.