The Motorcycle Diaries

easyrider12
Went for a ride through Lincoln today but there wasn't much to see.  Maybe tomorrow's run will produce a few photos.  Here is one of me from april7 2012.  Where will I be next sunday, who knows?

Either way, on a steel horse I ride!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: The Motorcycle Diaries

easyrider12
I took the bike out for a ride today, first time in over two weeks.  I went about 175 Km's round trip to the St. Croix Nb / Vanceboro Maine border crossing.  Here's about a dozen pic's i'll load a few at a time.

Rode through the village of Harvey at about halfway,  small spot, a country store and pub are still surviving.  The pub is probably the hot spot on the weekend,  just a little too cold to enjoy a beer today though, I'll hold out for a coffee up the road. (that won't happen often)

Next up was the village of McAdam a few Km's before the border.   I wonder what's playing at the movies this weekend?  Klinkers looks closed and for sale, nice deck for a few beverages maybe.

This is the McAdam railway station, it's been undergoing restoration/renovation for a while now, quite the job.  Built in 1900, it is a fully functioning national historic site with the rail lines still in use. (today's history lesson)

End of the line,  St. Croix river,  time to head home ;)    I would rather hit the old US1 and keep on going, maybe another time.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: The Motorcycle Diaries

Love the pic of the old depot! I'm enjoying this thread,keep 'em coming! I need to break out my camera.

Re: The Motorcycle Diaries

easyrider12
Well Shiny, if you like depot pics, or train station photos here is the next one.   This train station has been in downtown Fredericton forever, but only refurbished a few years back.  It's a beer store now!  lol

after grabbing a few beveravges, waving to the biker party one block up, I made it to the next light and snapped this one   lol, girl waved as I pulled away:(
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: The Motorcycle Diaries

easyrider12
Headed out to the country for the night, 18+c  this evening, I think I've seen every bike on the road today.

enough said!

Oops!  forgot one-
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: The Motorcycle Diaries

easyrider12 wrote
Oops!  forgot one-
I will never drink Canadian beer again.