Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

wvhardtail
Ok, which one?

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

mluk1
The first one, I like how the tail light looks on the fender.

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

Number 1 !!!!!!!!!

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

mamalo65
The first one looks thebest. It is coming along really nice. It is going to be sharp looking bike.

Best of luck getting her done.

Mamalo
Mamalo

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

Nice get up! I must say, I concur with the others. With that nice whitewall, the chrome fender is pure awesome.

The style of the second fender is nice but the color does not work. Now if it was plain steel polished up some, that might be a different story but you may not want to do that.

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

Jreed615
81 CB750C

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

wvhardtail
Thanks for the reply everyone. I really like the chrome one two. Agreed re-run. The color SUCKS! Besides, I am not crazy about the style on the second one with what I am going for. Just wanted to make sure I was making the right decision with the chrome one and your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

jdholley
i like #2 the best-

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

SickCBeez
# 2 maybe change color
Locked n Loaded!
CB's by Patrick

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

wvhardtail
Yea, color is HIDEOUS! I may paint it when I do the tank so that I can have an option. Still leaning toward the chrome fender but will have to see how the painted larger fender looks. Decision...decision....

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

SickCBeez
If u don't mind me asking did u do the polishing? and what did u use? or O E M/aftermaket? thanks in advance
Locked n Loaded!
CB's by Patrick

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

wvhardtail
I am assuming you mean the engine. The side covers are chrome and I painted the engine using high heat enamel paint. No polishing involved. I started to polish the other side but found paint was way easier and covers a lot of ills.

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

SickCBeez
Yep I agree paint is easier and I am not one for chrome (let alone polish) not that it looks bad just not my style- even thinkin bout finding extra set of fenders for my '79 750Ltd so i can paint'em - thank u for the info and keep the rubber side down.
Locked n Loaded!
CB's by Patrick

Re: Time to Vote (for which fender I should use)!

cballdaway
i deff like the first choice, think it goes best with the whole theme ur going for....