Viton Valve Seals $20 Plus shipping....

Jebbysan
Good Day!

I offer Viton valve seals at cut rate prices.
They are blue viton impregnated with 5% teflon fluroelastomer.

They are well known around the world and fit SOHC, DOHC and some Honda thumpers...as well as CBX.
They are in three vintage race bikes and over 200 members bikes.
They are the finest available at any price.

You get 16+1 for $20. The extra is a "screw up seal".

I ship once a week....U.S. or International.  $7 U.S. or $11 international.

PayPal me at: Jebbysan@hotmail.com
E-Mail:Jebbysan@hotmail
Facetime:Jebbysan@hotmail
Text Me: 210-744-8204 or call...be happy to answer questions or give advice.

This is a well known problem with Honda's....I searched for a long time to find these and I order
them a 1000 at a time to pass on the price break.
In 14 months of selling them...the price has stayed the same.

Peace!
Jebbysan
(Jeffrey Gadient)
1979 CBX Super Sport Special
1980 cb750f Super Sport Special
1966 Corvette Sting Ray 327/350
1985 El Camino 383 stroker
2010 GMC Sierra

Re: Viton Valve Seals $20 Plus shipping....

MarkPBG
I worked at an auto parts store for 16 years, and I can agree....viton seals are some of the best! I've used them in every car engine I've ever built and never had one leak. Of course, I never put more than 200,000 miles on any of those engines, so I'm not sure about longevity. LOL
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Viton Valve Seals $20 Plus shipping....

Jebbysan
Stock Honda seals wear out in about 1000 miles....then they act like a little "oil pump"
pumping oil down the guides.

Ever tear apart a stock Honda with 10,000 mile on it? The pistons are coated with carbon!
Where does this come from? The guides!

Don't take my word for it....ask the Die-Hards and the racers.... ;)

Jebby