WTB 1979 stays for rear signal lights

Bman
Hi All. I've just bought a 79 cb750f. PO had replaced the originals with round ones. I am in need of a few parts (chrome round mirrors, upgrades and seal for front forks.... etc) however, I have not been able to source the stays for the rear, rectangular signal (winker) lights. I know that I am able to buy just the lights without the stays (I suppose I could just duct tape those puppies on) Does anyone have a source, 3d printer, 750 graveyard, where I could get these? I've seen two online, both in Europe.
Thanks,
Bman