WTB- '82 CB750C petcock

dyelawn
Anyone have an old '82 Custom tank lying around with a working petcock?  These are like $100 - $150 from Honda, no idea why so expensive.  Looking to buy a used one (if working) for much cheaper.  Help if you can!  Thanks.

Alternatively if you have a petcock from a different bike and know how to get it to fit in my tank, I'd be interested in that too.

Re: WTB- '82 CB750C petcock

Truck
EBAY is your friend -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/81-82-HONDA-CB750K-J34-FUEL-PETCOCK-1981-/400767457787?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4f9a19fb&vxp=mtr
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"