WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

I know these are available, but I didn't want to drop $30-50 on one. I thought someone on here might have a good usable one to sell.

I need two actually. I have PayPal. Whatcha got? Thanks

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
I've got one that's brand new. I paid the $30 for it. I can do $25 shipped and include the ferul and bolt. paypal is andy.ski1984@gmail.com

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

for future reference, partsnmore.com has them for 15. Shipping is almost as high though for the 1 part.
No ferul or bolt though so Andy's offer is definitely better.

I have had good luck with their stuff in the past though apparently you have to be careful with wiring harnesses.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84 wrote
I've got one that's brand new. I paid the $30 for it. I can do $25 shipped and include the ferul and bolt. paypal is andy.ski1984@gmail.com
That's awseome! Thanks! I just sent your money. I didn't even think about the bolt and the ferrule. I do need that for the 1100. Thanks bud. Much appreciated!

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
It's going in the mail today. Enjoy!

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Awesome. Thanks bud!

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Got it out of the mailbox this morning. Been riding with it all day. :) Thanks again.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
Glad we found each other. I'm parting out the whole bike if there's anything else you need.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Oh cool. Do you have any side covers for sale?

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
I have both of them. Make me an offer.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

I'm stuck on my phone at the moment, so I can't see too well. Are they both cracked, or just one?

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Hey bud, I took a good look at those covers and I'm interested. Are you selling that seat, too? Cover in good shape? Any issues with it?

Package deal! :)

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
Only one of the covers is cracked. The seat is sold already.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Bummer on the seat.

I'm pretty sure these are the same covers that my 1100 uses. I'm gonna verify that when I get in tomorrow?

Will you take $35+ shipping?

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
I can do $45 total.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Sound good to me. Thanks! Just let me know how you want to get paid. I should still have your PayPal info from the tank rubber.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
Paypal is fine.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Trying to pay you, but the app won't cooperate. I'll square up with you as soon as I get home. Thanks again.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

Hey bud, just send your paypal some money. Let me know if it didn't come through. It's been acting a little funny all day.

Re: WTB- DOHC F rear tank rubber.

CBNewb84
got it and shipped today. Thanks
12