WTB- DOHC gauge cluster wiring harness

I need the pigtail that comes out of the gauge cluster of a DOHC.

Mine looks like this:

I don't want to cut off the pigtail on my existing setup since they are in good shape. If anyone has just a pigtail to sell hit me up,please. I really need the bulkhead connector to be in good,useable condition. Dirty I can clean. Melted I can't fix.

Re: WTB- DOHC gauge cluster wiring harness

Found one. In case anyone else is looking for one, I got one of a Suzuki gauge harness. The colors are all wrong, but the connector is the same.