WTB Early 80's era CB750K/F Tank

ty_deschaine
I'm looking for a 1981 era CB750K/F tank in decent condition. I live in Seattle, WA and am willing to pay shipping. Let me know if anyone has anything they want to get rid of!

Re: WTB Early 80's era CB750K/F Tank

CBNewb84
I've got one in silver. The paint is a little rough and there is a very small ding on one side, but no leaks. I'm parting this bike out (81 750f) and have sold the cap/lock assembly already.

Re: WTB Early 80's era CB750K/F Tank

ty_deschaine
Hey CBNewb84! How much shipped to 98032?

Re: WTB Early 80's era CB750K/F Tank

CBNewb84
I'd say $50 plus shipping which would probably be around $20 so $70

Re: WTB Early 80's era CB750K/F Tank

ty_deschaine
I'll take it! what's your paypal?

andy.ski1984@gmail.com