Want To Buy CB750 Parts bike 77-82

Medlin, Johnathan
I am looking for a 1977-1982 cb750 parts bike. I basically need anything with in a reasonable price and i am willing to come pick it up as long as you are located in North Carolina. I am in Fort Bragg NC so please reply to xyience17788@yahoo.com or just reply on this forum i check it every few days.

Re: Want To Buy CB750 Parts bike 77-82

You would actually be looking for 79-82 or so. The 77/78 are a different model.

Re: Want To Buy CB750 Parts bike 77-82

Medlin, Johnathan
actually i am looking for either style cause i have a 78 right now that i am rebuilding but if i can get my hands on a 79-82 model that would be awesome cause i can just switch the motor over. its alot of work but i dont mind i am a mechanic

You would actually be looking for 79-82 or so. The 77/78 are a different model.

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Want-To-Buy-CB750-Parts-bike-77-82-tp979835p979988.html
To unsubscribe from Want To Buy CB750 Parts bike 77-82, click here.

Re: Want To Buy CB750 Parts bike 77-82

globalfastener
i have everything you need... email me