Well...

Re: Well...

OnyxWolf
Looks like it could work as an emergency bug-out bike now. Definitely a fun setup. Looking good. Even if it does have gold rims...lol.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Well...

The gold rims seem to be love or hate for different people. I'd never run gold rims on a street bike, but I think they just look right for an off-road bike.

I hate to say it, but this bike has been a better higway bike than any of my CBs were. It doesn't like to cruise above 70mph, but the ride and the seat are very comfy. It'll get close to 300 miles to a tank of gas, and you don't have to get off between fillups.

My next CB should turn those tables, though.
12