check out this trike

Re: check out this trike

It's the only Chevy I own today. A few years ago I saw the light, and it was FORD

Re: check out this trike

HAHA   i am not brand loyal except when racing     i will only race chevys   other than that its what i can get a deal on

heres a pic of my daily driver     not my work truck of course but i put about 8-10,000 miles annualy on my Impala     GMPP crate motor 350/385 hp      richmond t-10 4 speed and cold aftermarket air      i stay on top of my tune and never get below 19-20 mpg highway    usually 22-23 highway and 16-18 mixed driving    love this car    289,00 miles and counting!!!

While im bragging   heres my race car   1948 oldsmobile  all original body sheet metal with chassis,motor,tranny and rearend built by me at home      this is what 1,000 hp looks like guys

Re: check out this trike

Nice Impala. Is your name Winchester, and do, you chase Demons in your spare time?

Re: check out this trike

oh no   you been watching tv with my girlfriend???   she loves that show    it often "blocks" me if you catch my drift       i hate that show

Re: check out this trike

Take her out to the Impala, and crank up some AC-DC

Re: check out this trike

she digs bluegrass and...get this....classical....what?!?!   shes is a little off    i like ganster rap....just kidding   ac/dc is real music!!!
12