chernobyl

sazers
Have you ever been in chernobyl?

Re: chernobyl

kreytars
yes I went to chernobyl with friends in 2019 before pandemic

Re: chernobyl

kreytars
This post was updated on .
I also got interest in radaiton and nuclear power. Everyone know that Nuclear energy produces radioactive waste. A major environmental concern related to nuclear power is the creation of radioactive wastes such as uranium mill tailings, spent (used) reactor fuel, and other radioactive wastes. I think nowadays people need to know about using different radiation tools like https://ecotestgroup.com/products/terra-p/ and its using for checking radiation levels.