custom cafe trees

Truck
Just saw these online, they are pretty cool.

http://cognitomoto.com/products/triple-clamp-with-monoscope-mini
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: custom cafe trees

Cool but F me those are expensive.

Re: custom cafe trees

Truck
They did send me a link for the speedo with lights and a bar mount kit that interests me.

Think I'll just find a machine shop to modify a set of Goldwing risers and go from there.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: custom cafe trees

Re-run wrote
Cool but F me those are expensive.
My thoughts exactly, until I noticed the MotoG unit and indicators made in to it. MotoG is high dollar stuff.

Truck, I know a guy that build complete trees, not just a top clamp, for that much or less. If you end up going down that path I'll put ya'll in touch.

Re: custom cafe trees

Truck
I'm in! They actually sent me a link to a bar mount for the speedo and lights.

Does he need the forks or just the diameter? My plan is to go with a set of 41mm Goldwing forks.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: custom cafe trees

I'm not sure what all dimensions he needs, but I know he does good work. Nice, beefy looking pieces. I'll get you his email.

Thanks, and nah, the weather wasn't too bad. About 18''. Just enough to cause trouble for a few days.

Re: custom cafe trees

Truck
18" you slacker! we had 29" with drifts up to 5'. Thank god I live on a farm and we have a tractor!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: custom cafe trees

We got about a 1/2" here. It was AWFUL!! However it is supposed to be in the 60s this weekend.

Re: custom cafe trees

We had some pretty bad drifts. I was helping my neighbor feed his horses and their belly dragged the ground in a few areas. My tractor got stuck, but my pickup pulled it out.

I watched one squirrel jump off the side of a tree about 5' off the ground. Pretty normal, but he just went *poof* and disappeared in to the snow.  About a minute later he resurfaced. I was glad, since I really wasn't in to mood to execute Operation Rescue Frozen Squirrel in the 50mph gusts.

Yes, 50 mph. I hate winter.