need a pic of a stator.

Truck
I know this sounds wierd, but if anyone happens to have their stator cover off I need a pic of the wires inside and how they attach. specificaly the white and black ones.

This was the last thing I had done to my bike before the electrics srapped out and I want to make sure I hooked them up correctly.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: need a pic of a stator.

Does this help any?

Re: need a pic of a stator.

Truck
Sure does! I don't care what Tools says about you, youe awsome.

Thanks