need gas tank for 81 750 custom

Danny C
i just happened to come accross a 1981 cb750c, and the bike is in really good shape except the gas tank is completely. I'm having a really hard time coming accross a tank so any help would be great.

Re: need gas tank for 81 750 custom

theafus
I have a gas tank off of a 82 750 would that do ya if you think so I can get some pics you can email me at p.bliss@bresnan.net

Re: need gas tank for 81 750 custom

Danny C
Thank you but I already found a tank. I appreciate it though

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2010, at 7:37 PM, "theafus [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a gas tank off of a 82 750 would that do ya if you think so I can get some pics you can email me at [hidden email]

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/need-gas-tank-for-81-750-custom-tp910297p941465.html
To unsubscribe from need gas tank for 81 750 custom, click here.

Re: need gas tank for 81 750 custom

RAWTIN13
Do you still have the 82 tank