parts for sale 80-82 CB750 customs

81CB750Custom
I have some parts for sale for 80 - 82 CB750 customs, maybe other models, not sure though, everything is price plus shipping.
OEM front fender, slightly rusty, dented but nothing that can't be taken out - 25.00
OEM gas cap, has key slot door missing but chrome is good, 20.00
OEM gas cap, key slot door chrome is pitting, main body chrome is in good shape, comes with key - 30.00
OEM helmet lock - 25.00
OEM ignition switch - keyed to match helmet lock and gas cap with missing key slot door - 25.00
OEM gas tank - in good shape, minor rust holes in bottom, seeps a little, easy fix, no major dents, 100.00
OEM handlebars, chrome is pitting - 10.00
OEM battery box, Solid, rust pitted, replaced due to cosmetics, no structural problems - 10.00
OEM left handle bar switch assembly, lower half is broken, could be glued - 15.00
OEM headlight mounting ears, chrome is very nice, minor dent in right ear looking from seat - 30.00
OEM Left hand mirror, minor rust pitting on stem - 5.00

I have pictures available if anyone wants some, I've just got too many excess parts laying around from my resto project, many are good parts i just replaced because I'm looking for perfection in all senses on my bike
Kevin