selling 1974 cb750 k4

Jonathan Schwent
I am selling a 1974 honda cb750 k4.  The color is sunburst orange.  It has drag bars and a kerker 4-1 exhaust on it.  The odometer reads about 26,000.  This motorcycle ran great for me and has had virtually no problems.  However, I was not smart and went out of town for a week last summer and when I came back the inside of the gas tank was rusted.  It will need new fork seals (I have the seals and the oil)The bike has a small oil leak comng from the oil pan (I lost one of the bolts).  THe previous owner rewired the ignition so it has a kill switch under the seat which makes it virtually impossible to steal (it's a fairly popular motorcycle).  The chrome is an good to excellent condition.  Basically all this things needs is a good cleaning of the gas tank, fix the oil leak, and put on new fork seals and she is ready to go.  The tires are in near perfect shape.  If interested at all please call or text me 314-853-7778 or email at jonschwent@yahoo.com   THanks for looking
ron

Re: selling 1974 cb750 k4

ron
still have 74?    please call ron 216 447 1317 thanks

Re: selling 1974 cb750 k4

Jonathan Schwent
Hey Ron how's it going.  Sorry I haven't checked this in a while, I will be calling you next week.  Hopefully you are still interested.