sick collection of bikes and cars I saw on Reddit...

sick collection of bikes and cars I saw on Reddit...

MarkPBG
This guy has some very nice machines, including a very rare 1969 sandcast CR750 which he plans to spend an "obscene" amount of money on to restore it correctly. Wow.

http://imgur.com/a/bCSXa#0
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: sick collection of bikes and cars I saw on Reddit...

seestheday
Wow, now that is a collection
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: sick collection of bikes and cars I saw on Reddit...

Hoosier Daddy
Water Buffalo's, Rotory's, and WidowMakers... Oh-my!
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!