wtb '79 CB750K parts

Richard
Need front turn signal lights, left side cover, complete headlight with brackets, front master cylinder.
Please let me know prices.
Richard...
Can't wait to get this bike finished so I can start another one Just to drive my wife nuts.

'79 cb750K

Re: wtb '79 CB750K parts

I don't have parts for you but I got a couple lights from partsnmore.com and I can't tell the original from the new for my 78. $22 for each light. They also have rebuild kits and reservoir kits. So you may not need a whole master.

Might be worth looking at.

Re: wtb '79 CB750K parts

Richard
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Richard

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Re-run [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't have parts for you but I got a couple lights from partsnmore.com and I can't tell the original from the new for my 78. $22 for each light. They also have rebuild kits and reservoir kits. So you may not need a whole master.

Might be worth looking at.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/wtb-79-CB750K-parts-tp4053355p4053359.html
To unsubscribe from wtb '79 CB750K parts, click here.
NAML