www.adbayes.com sucks

motogrady
Administrator

"looking up adbayes.com" is slowing me down when visiting this site.

anyone else, or has some parasite slug latched on to me
behind the curtain like the cowards they are?

Re: www.adbayes.com sucks

Re: www.adbayes.com sucks

motogrady
Administrator

Running Windows XP, this morning, that address kept hanging up.
Waited at least a minute 3 times.
In the lower left corner, every time you pull up a page,
you can see the sites that are loading that page.
Most times they're quick, but these assholes were hanging up.
I googled them, some kind of "baline filter" or something.
Go ahead, look them up.

No other sites showed them.  Vitalmx, Cycleworldforums, Yahoomail, Marksswapmeet,
all have sites or programs that load.  But none showed these parasites.

It showed only on this site.

Re: www.adbayes.com sucks

"It showed only on this site"
What more do you need?

Re: www.adbayes.com sucks

Get Adblocker yo. Free and it works. Stops those pesky advertisement videos on YouTube too. Only thing is it also blocks all the sigs on the site for some reason.