1/2" oil lines - 1977 CB750

DaveMinella
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find 1/2" braided oil lines with couplers for my '77 CB750?

RE: 1/2" oil lines - 1977 CB750

globalfastener

We have braided lines available…the ends are purchased separately so you can get the angle you need.  I am not sure the diameter but I can find out.

Email me back if you are interested

[hidden email]